The Quiet Moment for Thoughts: I'm not a Perfect Person too

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm not a Perfect Person too

I don't like to pin points others in front of my superior...
Is that sounds so bad for you people?

I'm not a perfect person....
I can't guarantee that I'm able to please everyone.
There will be something that I had done wrong before too...
And if I did offended someone,
I prefer to know it from that person....
Instead of getting know from my manager/superior.

You may call me a swimmer.
As my entire life will be just focusing at Swimming...
I never think about to get "on board"....
I enjoy swimming....
And You can't force me to get "on board" on which port...

That's my stand...
which no one can ever change...
You may try.....
But you may get back with disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment