The Quiet Moment for Thoughts: Autumn 'sHeart

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Autumn 'sHeart

Out of the 4 Seasons, my best choice is still Autumn. Although i love the cooling winter with my jumper, Autumn has mean more to me.

I love the blue feeling that Autumn gives me. I love watching the leaves dropping from the trees; I even love to lean against the window watching the rain drops from the roof top. I love the color theme of the Autumn, it's such a kind of brownish orange color which sometimes can just express how i feel to the world. That kind of emo and sorrows about life being and relationship, Autumn fits for the perfect description.

And guess what, i found someone who loves Autumn as much as i do...

Will we get to share more further in future? *I hope so... *

No comments:

Post a Comment